Our Spring 2021 Season kicks off this weekend beginning with one Friday game and then 51 games over Saturday and Sunday!
Congratulations to our returning teams and welcome to our new teams. We hope you have a fun and competitive season!
A couple of quick reminders:
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, teams, coaches and fans must be on one side of the field, and the opposing teams, coaches and fans on the opposite side so as to decrease tension with social distancing and mask-wearing issues.
- All COVID-19 restrictions of EPYSA, our state sanctioning body, are in effect. These may change as the season progresses, so please check frequently.
- All postponements due to Cup conflicts must be reported immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can alert the referee crews assigned to this games as early as possible. Makeup dates and times can be sent later.
- Weather/field closures must be reported to referee assignor Hal Grahn ASAP, first by phone call at 610-706-0504, and then to his and the league's emails at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Coaches are encouraged to use the time during the postponed game to arrange new times and dates. After confirming with your field assignor, send to email@example.com within 48 hours of the postponement.
- Postponements other than weather and COVID-19 within 24 hours of game time are subject to paying the full referee fees for that game.