EPYS (formerly EPYSA), our state governing body in Eastern Pennsylvania, has asked all travel leagues to relay game day requirements.
1) EPYS rosters are the only acceptable rosters allowed.
2) EPYS rosters must be printed and presented to the opposing coach and referee.
3) Player passes must be available for verification or players for the referee.
3) Only coaches and managers on the EPYS roster may be on the team sideline (Exceptions are made for licensed & clearance-holding medical professionals such as contracted athletic trainers).
5) GotSoccer rosters are not official rosters. GotSoccer Game card is for reporting of scores only.
Teams not submitting EPYS-approved rosters to the referee and opposing coach are subject to having the result of their game overturned if the game is protested for no-approved rosters.
To locate and print your approved rosters on the U.S. Soccer Connect website, to Team > Reports > Folders& Teams.